If Rappers Had Ordinary Jobs If Rappers Had Ordinary Jobs

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Typical Day. Typical Day.

This cracks me up. My only issue is that all of the audio is in the right speaker. That will fuck up your headphones pretty fast.
Oh. My. God. It loops.

HugoW responds:

yeah, i exported it into WLMM and that screwed up the audio for some reason, ppbppbpbpbpbpbpb.
glad you liked it, though

Dr. Robotnik's Mustache Problem - Sonic The Hedgehog Dr. Robotnik's Mustache Problem - Sonic The Hedgehog

Short. Sweet. Epic.

oldmanorange responds:

Thanks a bunch for enjoying. Short words to describe a short flick. Ha ha.

QuadCopter QuadCopter

It's an okay game, really much like something you could play on your smartphone. My biggest complaint is that the chopper may be too big. Some parts just seem impossible, such as big drops or vise versa. I couldn't get past 4, but maybe I'm just bad at games like this.
Also, some background art and more color overall could have given this game more polish and appeal. Still not, bad, though.

Rody Fight! Rody Fight!

Holy shit, this game is hard.

But hell, I like it, and having my chiptune in there gives it a realistic retro feel. Aside from clicking the mouse, anyway.

Autismus Soundboard Autismus Soundboard

Bravo, bravo *sarcastic clapping*

MrApophis responds:

Const the autist caught on tape

You Forgot The Cups You Forgot The Cups

This is like King Diamond put into a blender with Judas Priest, with a little Frank Zappa sprinkled on top. Good stuff!

I'm Not Gay I'm Not Gay

Actually, the mixing is quite good on this song, and the vocal layering is great. I just wish you would have said more than "In not gay" for the whole song.

Crown of Thorns Crown of Thorns

Aside from the points I mentioned in our conversation, I think the best way to bring the guitars out would be to try an FM synth with slight overdrive, then an amp simulator instead of samples. Might come out a bit louder.
Although I do love the use of synth, I think it might be what's killing your mix. It just feels like there's too much going on to reach that maximum volume. Possibly also the reason for the guitar not being very audible. But I haven't seen the project, I can't say for sure.
However, the good points here are the composition, the vocals (the chorus, not caring much for the screams tbh) and the overall complexity with both the orchestral parts and the percussion. I feel like this good be an absolutely amazing song with better mixing and mastering.
btw hit me up if you wanna know how to properly rig up your guitar.

EDM364 responds:

Actually, I did try an FM synth with NadIR and Emissary. Ended up not being happy with the tone though and going with samples. What's interesting to me is that across several different car speaker systems as well as desktop speakers, the guitars come through clear as day and sound separation is good, but on headphones, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, and the overtones are a little... ew.

Good news, I am actually going to be able to afford a DI box and usb rig for my guitar, so soon you'll be able to critique my technique! :P Lucky for us my live mixing is a lot better than my sample chopping.

Also, if you could point me to some good scream technique vids, that'd be awesome. I've been screaming for a good decade but always as an amateur, and the first time I started studying technique I was probably in late highschool. So not more than 5 years ago really. It's something I aim to improve, and I would really like the individual aspects, including mixing, critiqued to fuuuuuck. Really, I'm not shy.

TrillBart TrillBart

Wow. Nice and simple, but with good shading. But why does this remind me of Fry from Futurama?

The Vile one The Vile one

Nice.
I can't help but think that this would be an opponent in a fighting game, and this particular art would be the loading screen that comes right before the fight. I can't really give any constructive criticism to this because I don't see anything wrong with it. I usually might just complain about the lack of a background, but the white background with the black stripe, simple as it is, actually enhances the character's viciousness and makes one envision that something intense is about to start. Good work!

Colorgreen responds:

Thanks a bunch

Pixled Ocarina Of Time Pixled Ocarina Of Time

Neat.
If I zoom out, I feel like really looking at an 8 bit Ocarina. BUT not having a background is not a bad thing for a game developer who might want to use this. However, setting a different background color (like an ugly green or something) would be superior to the white background, as it would ensure that the object shows no background on it in-game. White BG with the light gray of the ribbon... An incorrect color import could cause that ribbon to also be transparent.

XxARNOZIxX responds:

Never thought of a green background! I was thinking on using gimp or something XD Infact I might as well change the color right now!