All 22 art Reviews

TrillBart TrillBart

Wow. Nice and simple, but with good shading. But why does this remind me of Fry from Futurama?

The Vile one The Vile one

Nice.
I can't help but think that this would be an opponent in a fighting game, and this particular art would be the loading screen that comes right before the fight. I can't really give any constructive criticism to this because I don't see anything wrong with it. I usually might just complain about the lack of a background, but the white background with the black stripe, simple as it is, actually enhances the character's viciousness and makes one envision that something intense is about to start. Good work!

Colorgreen responds:

Thanks a bunch

Pixled Ocarina Of Time Pixled Ocarina Of Time

Neat.
If I zoom out, I feel like really looking at an 8 bit Ocarina. BUT not having a background is not a bad thing for a game developer who might want to use this. However, setting a different background color (like an ugly green or something) would be superior to the white background, as it would ensure that the object shows no background on it in-game. White BG with the light gray of the ribbon... An incorrect color import could cause that ribbon to also be transparent.

XxARNOZIxX responds:

Never thought of a green background! I was thinking on using gimp or something XD Infact I might as well change the color right now!

VIVA VIVA

Fan-fucking-tastic.

Chat-man responds:

Gee thanks!!

Summer Time Summer Time

Yo, this is pretty good. I recommended you for the art portal!

God60 responds:

Thank you very much! Have a nice day

Archaic hostility : The monk. Archaic hostility : The monk.

It's better than most madness stuff I see. Much cooler.

Dizzel responds:

Thanks buddy!

Gem Gem

Simple, yet beautiful. I love the shades of green used here. Almost like an under water themed lady. I could imagine that she's a mermaid. My only complaint is that there's no real background, but I guess your intent was to keep it simple.

StarksNotDead responds:

I guess it's a gem, maybe emerald?.. It was a free request, so adding a background would be too luxurious xD

A Heart for Hard A Heart for Hard

That's actually decent. Though it's a cartoon, you managed to make it look slightly 3D through your use of lighting. Really good for someone who doesn't think they are.

Maakurika responds:

eheh, thank you c: I'm drawing for years now but recently (two months ago) decided to start with digital art~

Ninja Cat - Request Ninja Cat - Request

This is even better than I expected from you. The 3D render, the blur, and the perspective is all perfect. Poor dog! xD

SergeiBSG responds:

Thank you! I'm very glad that you like it.

Plague doctor gone insane Plague doctor gone insane

Neat. I wasn't expecting the animation. It looks like something you might see in a game when you start it up, right before the title appears on screen.